• Blog

The UK's Advanced
Electric Bike Experts
since 2003

Welcome to our new Help & Support
What can we help you with today?


Take a look at the popular topics people ask us.

Bikes are usually despatched on an overnight courier service. As soon as the bike is dispatched you will receive an e-mail with a tracking Nº
Track and trace your delivery with this link
The weight varies from model to model and between sizes, but they weigh between 22kg and 25kg including battery. The batteries themselves weigh 3 to 3.5kgs depending on the capacity.
The batteries on most of our models are rated to give 1,100 full charge cycles before the battery is depleted to a 60% capacity level. A full charge cycle is from empty to full, so if you partially charge your battery after a short ride, it will take several such charges to count as one full charge cycle. e.g. if you regularly charge when the battery still has around 80% left in it, five 5 such charges (topping up the remaining 20%) will count as a full charge.
Kalkhoff's Impulse batteries are the most advanced of any electric bike with major technological advantages like the electronics inside the battery go to sleep when not in use, preventing the battery discharging in storage, which can irreparably damage other batteries. 
If you have purchased an item unfortunately we cannot accept returns outside our returns policy. If you have placed the order with 50cycles we will only accept items to be returned in an unused, resalable condition when you return them.
The maximum tyre pressure for most models is 65psi, but can be pumped up between 40-60 psi. The tyre pressure guidelines are usually found on the tyre's sidewall.




Please use the After Sales form on this page after trying a little self help!

Your enquiry will then bypass our answering service, going directly to our technical team, ensuring you get the quickest response.
After Sales

Quality Electric Bikes Supplier

First Class Service

We specialise in providing the best electric bikes and the smartest cycling accessories in the UK. We also offer the most responsive and knowledgeable after sales service.

Find out more

Finance Options Available

All our new bikes are available to buy with interest-free finance (typical 0% APR). You can ease the cost of ownership by paying a deposit and choosing one of our finance packages when checking out.

Find out more

Book a Test Ride

Sometimes it takes a test ride to understand what an e-bike can do for you. Please visit one of our showrooms or take a test ride with a local Kalkhoff owner who's also a demonstrator

Find out more