Who Should Buy One?
The Sports E-bike range is perfect for an experienced cyclist who is looking for a high-performance option to match their hobbies across fitness and cycling. Designed as the next step up from Commuter and Activity bikes which are more suited to city cycling, the Sports bike assists you in having a longer, sportier, and faster ride on both town and country roads. If you need a pointer on which to go for, we recommend the Integrale 10 from Kalkhoff which won the 2016 ExtraEnergy Gold award for being best in its range.
· 9 and 10 speed gears
· Lighter than Commuter or Activity E-bikes
· Suitable for longer rides
· Suitable for roads, tracks and trails
· Suitable for men and women
· Equipped with lights, mudguards, luggage racks and kickstands
Find the Right Bike Size for You
|Bike Frame (cm)||Rider’s Height (feet)||Rider’s Height (cm)|
|50cm||5′ 0″ – 5′ 3″||152 – 160cm|
|55cm||5′ 6″ – 5′ 9″||168 – 175cm|
|60cm||6′ 3″ – 6′ 6″||191 – 198cm|