The perfect combination of innovation and integration.
With the new Kalkhoff Endeavour, you have an e-bike which you can’t help but love. A quiet yet powerful motor and a fully integrated battery ensure cycling pleasure that goes the extra mile.
At the very first glance, it is the harmony of the design which really strikes you. When you look closer, Kalkhoff Endeavour will impress you with many excellent features which are all perfectly integrated into the overall look. This attention to detail, with the same level of commitment to the small things, whilst never losing sight of the requirement for perfect functionality, is the basis for an engineering work of art.
- Impulse Evo RS drive is ground-breaking in terms of innovation, integration and networking. The holistic design of motor, frame and components is what makes the difference. And the result is unique: we offer you a skilfully engineered e-bike drive system with the ideal blend of design and functionality, manufactured entirely in Germany. At the same time, you enjoy important extra benefits: more power, more efficiency and more innovative ideas.
- Enhanced performance because the motor is the most efficient yet
- Stronger gears, designed for a huge maximum torque of 100 Nm
- The motor's background noise has been reduced by 50%
- An extra pedalling cadence sensor built into the motor gives even more sensitive control over the power assistance level
- Innovative multi-tooth axis for safe crank assembly
- The lighting system is powered via the motor
- Faster, high bandwidth data transmission via the automotive standard CAN Bus communication system
Shift Assist is a genuine innovation - every time you change up or down a gear, power drops away for a matter of milliseconds for optimal gear shifting. This does a number of great things - it extends your gears mechanical lifetime, feels satisfyingly natural and makes for a smoother application of all that power. They had to invent a little electromechanical gadget to detect gear changes that worked with the motor. They succeeded and the result brings a new feeling of confident power to riding a Kalkhoff electric bike.
Impulse Evo batteries - the best energy store incorporated into the down tube in the Endeavour the Impulse Evo battery uses incredible battery technology. With 50 high-performance cells and a capacity of 15 Ah (540 Wh), under ideal conditions power reserves give a range of up to 100 miles.
This new battery generation also offers durability, easy handling and rapid recharging. Cleverly, the dual-function charging socket also serves as a service interface through which software updates can be applied to your bike.
Control unit E-bike handling made easy, The ergonomically designed control panel offers you full control of the Impulse Evo electric drive.
The optimised design and elegant backlighting guarantee safe operation of the functions and displays without having to take your hands off the handlebars.
Impulse Evo Compact display the new displays is Compact Communicative and Stylish, all the important information is easily available, such as speed, and remaining range very clearly and also has Bluetooth connectivity and a USB charging socket to allow for connection to a smartphone for use of the Impulse Evo navigation app which transforms the display into a navigation system.
The following functions are available:
- Assist level
- Battery charge state
- Speed Range
- Trip distance
- Total distance
Connection to your smartphone is established via the Bluetooth module, while the USB charging socket fitted as standard enables you to charge your phone while you’re on the move.
The Impulse software, which is as intelligent as it is easy to use, provides maps of Europe as well as a comprehensive a range of functions:
- "Start-Destination" route calculation based on your bike's current battery capacity.
- Route calculation "Plan a route around my location" Save your own routes and use the software routes.
- Interesting waypoints (hotels, restaurants, specialist dealers). Automatic mapping of the actual route taken Synchronisation of all routes with your Impulse user account.
Comprehensive editing and display options.
You don’t see anything – and that is exactly the point. Brake lines and connecting cables to the motor disappear into the stem of the Kalkhoff Endeavour. The result is more than just a clean cockpit. It is a design innovation and perfect proof that Kalkhoff is always an idea ahead.
- No expense spared: head tube, down tube and motor mounting form a single unit thanks to the aluminium die casting process – for perfect riding stability and integration.
- Not just for show: the minimalist carrier takes up to 15 kg of luggage and enables the use of a wide range of accessories – thanks to the Snap-it system.
- No compromises: the concealed Seatpost clamp demonstrates integration right down to the last detail.