Unique rear safety light
To ensure that you are never overlooked in the dark again: Following traffic will see the new rear safety light gets brighter instead of fading when your e-Bike slows down. A special sensor measures the rate of deceleration. Exclusively developed for Kalkhoff by renowned cycle light specialists Busch & Muller.
Multi-function LCD display
This is fitted as standard on the Agattu C11 Premium Impulse model. Kalkhoff also plan to make the new console available as an optional extra for other Impulse models.
LCD display multilingual, including English and mph, battery charge level, speed, assistance mode, remaining range (km or miles)
- Trip & total trip distance
- Maximum speed and duration of trip
- Average speed of trip and average speed of all trips
- Power support level
- Cost of trip and accumulated costs
- Total saving (amount of € you've saved by riding the Pedelec instead of riding a car)
- Savings KG CO2 (amount of CO2 you have saved by riding the Pedelec instead of riding a car)
- Total Driving Distance (can only be reset by resetting the main file) in kilometres or miles.
Flexible, faster battery charging
There's no need to remove the battery for charging as Kalkhoff have built an extra socket into the battery body for charging while fitted to the bike. A floor charger, similar to that supplied with Panasonic-powered ebikes is also supplied with the bike for indoor charging. The charger is a new, more powerful fan-cooled model that provides a full charge of the 15Ah battery in around 3 hours.
Only one key is needed to unlock both the battery and rear security lock fitted to some Impulse models .
All Kalkhoff Impulse electric bikes come fitted with front and rear lights that exceed even the more stringent German road standards, an integrated kick stand, luggage rack, comfortable handgrips and saddle, pump (all except the Sahel Compact), dual charger, mudguards, chainguard, pedals and CDROM manual. All bikes are covered by a 2-year warranty on bike and battery and are delivered fully assembled.