The perfect combination of innovation and integration.
With the Kalkhoff Integrale you have an e-bike which you can’t help but love. A quiet yet powerful motor and a fully integrated high-capacity battery ensure cycling pleasure that goes the extra mile.
At the very first glance, it is the harmony of the design which really strikes you. When you look closer, Kalkhoff Integrale will impress you with many excellent features which are all perfectly integrated into the overall look. This attention to detail, with the same level of commitment to the small things, whilst never losing sight of the requirement for perfect functionality, is the basis for an engineering work of art.
IMPULSE EVO RS – PRETTY AGILE
Based on the latest Impulse Evo motor generation, the RS version stands out as the most powerful Evo drive system. Besides performance, the casing design has also been optimised for perfect integration into the Kalkhoff Integrale models. The result is outstanding acceleration in the Speed versions with assistance up to 45 km/h.
TYPE APPROVAL CLASSIFICATION L1e light moped. To use this bicycle on a public road the user must first register it, fit a registration plate and then tax and insure it. Registration plate holder can be removed in those territories where these restrictions do not apply.
When the frame and electrical components are developed by the same manufacturer, the result is the perfect combination of form and functionality. The best example: the Kalkhoff Integrale battery combines perfect integration into the frame, easy handling, reliability and high capacity.
- The Kalkhoff Integrale battery can be removed and re-inserted with a simple turning movement
- Attachment is out, integration is in: the Kalkhoff Integrale battery fits perfectly into the design of the frame.
- A capacity of 17 Ah allows you to cover up to 125 miles in ideal conditions.
- The charging socket also acts as a service interface, making system updates much easier.
The new Impulse Evo smart display is more than just an on-board computer. Using your smartphone it also acts as a navigation system. The tasks are clearly allocated: the smartphone supplies the processing power, the Impulse Evo navigation app, based on the tried and tested Naviki software, does the routing, and the Impulse Evo smart display shows you the way with clear and simple navigation directions. Connection to your smartphone is established via the Bluetooth module, while the USB charging socket fitted as standard enables you to charge your phone while you’re on the move.
- Standard displays: Speed, remaining range, battery level, assist level, assist bar, clock
- Selectable displays: Average tour speed, tour kilometers, tour time, maximum trip speed, average trip speed, trip kilometers, trip time, cadence, total kilometers
- Navigation displays: Directional arrow, road name, distance to next change of direction
You don’t see anything – and that is exactly the point. Brake lines and connecting cables to the motor disappear into the stem of the Kalkhoff Integrale. The result is more than just a clean cockpit. It is a design innovation and perfect proof that Kalkhoff is always an idea ahead.
- No flying blind: the Concept Twin LED double front light ensures brilliant illumination with its 100 lux output.
- No limitations: all Kalkhoff Integrale frames are designed as standard to use a low-maintenance belt drive.
- No expense spared: head tube, down tube and motor mounting form a single unit thanks to the aluminium die casting process – for perfect riding stability and integration.
- Not just for show: the minimalist carrier takes up to 15 kg of luggage and enables use of a wide range of accessories – thanks to the Snap-it system.
- No compromises: the concealed seatpost clamp demonstrates integration right down to the last detail
DOWNLOAD THE INTEGRALE BROCHURE