Panasonic 26Volt 23.2Ah 584Wh Battery
On UK orders over £50
- Panasonic compatible 26V 23.2Ah for electric bikes
- Replaces original battery 26-volt battery pack
- More than twice the range of the original 10ah batteries
- Made with high quality 18650 SAMSUNG cells
- Compatible with all the e-bikes equipped with a Panasonic 26V system.
- No need to purchase a new charger, this battery is compatible with the original charger
if you own a 2007-2012 vintage Kalkhoff Agattu, Pro Connect or Tasman electric bike with the Panasonic motor system and battery, but your bike's battery:
Has given up the ghost completely
No longer charges properly
- Limits your range
- Hasn't been used and may have gone stale
- Prevents you from selling or handing-down your bike
We now have an up-to-date, super long-range, well-priced alternative that can more than double your range, without costing twice as much. This will give your bike years of extra life and many, many more miles of hassle-free cycling, just in time for Spring.
Plus the extra range means you can ride further than ever before and charge less frequently.
Save £200 or more compared to previous battery options
Our new 26V battery packs offer greater capacity and better value, with a £200 saving on the last battery of similar size.
- Original Panasonic 26V 10Ah (out of stock since 2013) £405
- BMZ 26V 18Ah from Kalkhoff (no longer available & prone to handle breakage) £525
- BMZ 26V 24Ah from Kalkhoff was £695 (requires a new £120 charger)
This battery has been manufactured with high-quality components choice. Its specifications meet all of the standards of the original manufacturer and the battery is guaranteed against any manufacturing defect. As part of their ISO 9001 quality procedure, the manufacturer conducts regular quality checks on all their products
Compatible with your existing charger
We've taken the time to test the new batteries on older model Kalkhoff bikes with a Panasonic battery. We're pleased to report that they're compatible with older chargers as well.
The 18Ah and 24Ah batteries also needed a new charger from BMZ, costing over £120, so the saving with this battery is even greater.
That's £495 for a new battery that gives at least twice the assisted range of the original 10Ah batteries, with no requirement to buy a new charger.
Compatible with many other electric bike brands
Kalkhoff was not the only electric bike brand to use the 26V Panasonic e-bike system. It was very popular:
- Kalkhoff Agattu
- Pro Connect
- Kalkhoff Pro Connect S10 and Pro Connect S27
- Kalkhoff Tasman
- Kalkhoff Sahel Pro Disk
- Kalkhoff Connect Lady
- Focus Jarifa
- Raleigh Leeds, Raleigh Dover & Raleigh Stoker
- Spencer Ivy
- Swiss Flyer
- BH EasyMotion
- KTM Amparo
- Virtually any e-bike using the Panasonic 26V system
|Motor System||Panasonic 26V|