Impulse Evo RS
Drive: The Impulse Evo RS system is ground-breaking in terms of innovation, integration and networking. The holistic design of motor, frame and components is what makes the difference. And the result is unique: we offer you a skilfully engineered e-bike drive system with the ideal blend of design and functionality, manufactured entirely in Germany. At the same time, you enjoy important extra benefits: more power, more efficiency and more innovative ideas.
- Stronger gears, designed for a huge maximum torque of 100 Nm
- The motor's background noise has been reduced by 50%
- An extra pedalling cadence sensor built into the motor gives even more sensitive control over the power assistance level
- Innovative multi-tooth axis for safe crank assembly
- The lighting system is powered via the motor
- Faster, high bandwidth data transmission via the automotive standard CAN Bus communication system
- 250 Watts
- Assistance: up to 15.5 mph
- Weight of Drive 3.9kgs
Impulse-Evo Frame Tube Battery
Battery: Impulse Evo batteries – the best energy store incorporated into the down tube in the Integrale the Impulse Evo battery uses incredible battery technology. The 36 volt 11.6Ah or 15Ah batteries have incredible high-performance battery technology that has capacities of 418/540Wh, under ideal conditions power reserves, give a range of up to 80 or 110miles.
Kalkhoff's Impulse batteries are the most advanced of any electric bike with two major technological advantages. First, the electronics inside the battery go to sleep when not in use, preventing the battery discharging in storage, which can irreparably damage other batteries. Secondly, the cells inside can be charged up to 1,100 times before capacity is reduced by 40%. This means 60% of battery capacity should remain, years later, enough to complete your usual daily trips on a bicycle.
The Impulse battery can be charged on the bike or when removed. The charger comes fitted with a UK 3-pin plug which can be removed to reveal a 2-pin Euro plug if you need to charge up abroad. This new battery generation also offers durability, easy handling and rapid recharging. Cleverly, the dual-function charging socket also serves as a service interface through which software updates can be applied to your bike.
To learn more about the use of Kalkhoff E-bike Batteries
- Capacity 418/540Wh (80/110miles max) 11/15 Ah
- Weight 2.9Kgs