On UK orders over £50
- Impulse Evo Smart Display with Bluetooth and USB charging socket
- Integrated Evo RS Li-Ion 612Wh battery
- Impulse Evo RS Speed 36 V / 350 W, with shift-sensor technology
- Low-maintenance carbon belt drive
- Concept Twin LED double front light with 100 LUX
Only one bike left for SALE! Fully serviced Demo Bike in Very clean condition couple of minor cosmetic marks on guards as pictured. Only used for local test rides with 25 miles on the clock.
It has a new motor - warrantied
Fresh disc pads
The perfect combination of innovation and integration.
With the Kalkhoff Integrale you have an e-bike which you can’t help but love. A quiet yet powerful motor and a fully integrated high-capacity battery ensure cycling pleasure that goes the extra mile.
At the very first glance, it is the harmony of the design which really strikes you. When you look closer, Kalkhoff Integrale will impress you with many excellent features which are all perfectly integrated into the overall look. This attention to detail, with the same level of commitment to the small things, whilst never losing sight of the requirement for perfect functionality, is the basis for an engineering work of art.
IMPULSE EVO RS – PRETTY AGILE
Based on the latest Impulse Evo motor generation, the RS version stands out as the most powerful Evo drive system. Besides performance, the casing design has also been optimised for perfect integration into the Kalkhoff Integrale models. The result is outstanding acceleration in the Speed versions with assistance up to 45 km/h.
TYPE APPROVAL CLASSIFICATION L1e light moped. To use this bicycle on a public road the user must first register it, fit a registration plate and then tax and insure it. Registration plate holder can be removed in those territories where these restrictions do not apply.
When the frame and electrical components are developed by the same manufacturer, the result is the perfect combination of form and functionality. The best example: the Kalkhoff Integrale battery combines perfect integration into the frame, easy handling, reliability and high capacity.
- The Kalkhoff Integrale battery can be removed and re-inserted with a simple turning movement
- Attachment is out, integration is in: the Kalkhoff Integrale battery fits perfectly into the design of the frame.
- A capacity of 17 Ah allows you to cover up to 125 miles in ideal conditions.
- The charging socket also acts as a service interface, making system updates much easier.
CARBON BELT DRIVE
If you've bought a bicycle in the past 120 years, chances are it’s been powered by a chain. While the trusty bicycle chain has done every cyclist well, now the Gates Belt Drive is stronger, quieter and requires less maintenance. It’s grease-free, oil-free and hassle-free. It won’t leave any marks on your pants and you’ll never have to pull over to fix a dropped chain. The belts are one continuous loop – an inner carbon fiber tensile cord layered with polyurethane teeth and a nylon outer coating. Belts will not rust. This means that you do not need to worry about riding in the rain, or leaving your bike outside. Unlike chains, there is no need for lubrication and on average they last 3 – 4 times longer than a conventional bike chain.
The new Impulse Evo smart display is more than just an on-board computer. Using your smartphone it also acts as a navigation system. The tasks are clearly allocated: the smartphone supplies the processing power, the Impulse Evo navigation app, based on the tried and tested Naviki software, does the routing, and the Impulse Evo smart display shows you the way with clear and simple navigation directions. Connection to your smartphone is established via the Bluetooth module, while the USB charging socket fitted as standard enables you to charge your phone while you’re on the move.
- Standard displays: Speed, remaining range, battery level, assist level, assist bar, clock
- Selectable displays: Average tour speed, tour kilometers, tour time, maximum trip speed, average trip speed, trip kilometers, trip time, cadence, total kilometers
- Navigation displays: Directional arrow, road name, distance to next change of direction
You don’t see anything – and that is exactly the point. Brake lines and connecting cables to the motor disappear into the stem of the Kalkhoff Integrale. The result is more than just a clean cockpit. It is a design innovation and perfect proof that Kalkhoff is always an idea ahead.
- No flying blind: the Concept Twin LED double front light ensures brilliant illumination with its 100 lux output.
- No limitations: all Kalkhoff Integrale frames are designed as standard to use a low-maintenance belt drive.
- No expense spared: head tube, down tube and motor mounting form a single unit thanks to the aluminium die casting process – for perfect riding stability and integration.
- Not just for show: the minimalist carrier takes up to 15 kg of luggage and enables use of a wide range of accessories – thanks to the Snap-it system.
- No compromises: the concealed seatpost clamp demonstrates integration right down to the last detail
Type Approval Classification L1e light moped. To use this bicycle on a public road the user must first register it, fit a registration plate and then tax and insure it. Registration plate holder can be removed in those territories where these restrictions do not apply.
Specification subject to change without notification
|Frame Size Road||55cm L|
|Battery||Integrale Impulse Evo RS, Li-Ion 36 V / 17 Ah integrated|
|Battery Capacity||612Wh (17Ah)|
|Motor System||Impulse Evo RS 36V (80 Nm)|
|Display||Impulse Evo Smart LCD|
|Frame||Impulse Evo RS V1, alloy|
|Forks||RST Pulse, magnesium, remote lockout|
|Brakes||Magura MT5 Speed, hydraulic disc brake|
|Gear system||Shimano Alfine 11-speed hub|
|Gear ratio||front: 46, rear: 22|
|Gear shifter||Shimano Alfine|
|Rear derailleur||Gates Belt Drive|
|Crankset||Kalkhoff Impulse Multitooth, alloy|
|Chain||Gates Carbon belt|
|Wheel rims||DT Swiss 545D, with eyelets|
|Tyres||Schwalbe Big Ben,|
|Stem||Concept EX integrated, adjustable|
|Handlebar||Concept EX Riser|
|Seat post||Concept EX|
|Headlights||Concept EX Twin, 100 Lux LED|
|Luggage rack||Concept EX System S, alloy|
|Maximum speed||28 mph|
|Maximum carrying capacity||120kgs|